Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm back!

Thank you for putting up with re-runs. Our book has been published, and my new blog, Screaming at Electric Sheep, which is published by Android Dissected is up and running as well. you can follow me on Google Plus, where I am there under my actual name, +Lori Priebe.

In the new year, I plan to take some additional classes on project management, just to keep the portfolio looking happy and to stimulate the economy because those types of classes cost a ton of money.

I've got some new topics all saved up to start ranting talking about next week. Please feel free to comment here about any additional topics which you might be interested in me covering. Upcoming topics look to be:

  • Saying Just Enough, But Not Too Much
  • When to Teach a Person to Fish...
  • Physical Intimidation Dos and Don'ts (mostly don'ts)
  • How do you keep a job fresh?

...and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment