Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bonus Blog Options - Many Masters or What do you do with a problem like Maria?

I have a few ideas kicking around for this week's bonus blog. So I give you, the reader(s) the choice: do you want to hear me talk about having multiple masters--dotted line bosses, bosses of bosses who are very hands on--and being a multiple boss or do you want me to discuss what to do when you need to correct a member of your team/someone you're managing (the unfun half of "Praise in Public, Punish in Private").

Of course, if you have any ideas you'd like me to explore, that's also free game (Assuming they have something to do with management and are not, you know, profane).

Look forward to your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I would be pretty interested in your thoughts on how to issue correction to a team member.

    ReplyDelete